Way's To Enhance Your Spiritual Awareness
1. First be willing to accept that you are more than just a body.
2. Be willing to take a few moments throughout the day to become aware of your thoughts and feelings, and express them or feel them to the depths of your soul.
3. Before you speak, ask yourself first:
a. Are my words kind?
b. Will my words improve upon the silence?
c. Do my words generate peace, love and kindness?
4. Practice extending love and kindness towards your family, friends and strangers, regardless of any resistance you may feel at first.
5. Be willing to let go of fear, blame, and judgements regardless of the situation that you may be experiencing.
6. Allow a few moments to become still and silent, close your eyes, listen to your breath or heart beat...become one with who you are. Allow thoughts to just drift past your mind like a passing cloud, attaching no energy to these thoughts.
7. Nurture yourself with a walk, a bubble bath, beautiful music or gardening... any type of activity or non activity that makes you feel good about yourself.
8. Be willing to listen to your heart. Ask and you shall receive the guidance you need in the moment. Many time answers come in many forms, such as
a. A thought
b. You may over hear a conversation with exactly the information you need.
c. You may see an object that catches your eye and triggers an awareness.
d. A friend may say exactly what you need to hear
Spirit works in mysterious ways to help us...all we need to do is open our heart, minds and eyes.
9. Be willing to be receptive to new ideas without judging them. Explore all possibilities.
10. Be willing to accept , as you give to others you give to yourself. Giving and Receving are one in the same. Practice random acts of kindness.
11. Be willing to forgive yourself and others. Ask your Inner Guidance to show you with higher vision of your situation.
12. Make a list of everything you are grateful for in your life. This is a very uplifting experience.
Practice, Practice, Practice!
12 natural laws of the Universe , 13 Goals of a Witch , I am Pagan , Colbrens of the Bards , A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality , 8 Keys to Celtic Magick , I've Learned , A Creed to Live By , Mayan Code of Honor , Pentagram Model , The Script that Works Wonders , Hopi Prayer of Compassion , Steps to Happiness , Thoughts to Ponder , Ancient Wisdoms , Symptoms of Inner Peace , Principles for Better Living , Ways to Enhance your Spiritual Awareness , The Be Attitudes A Letter From Mom And Dad , An Open Letter to a Witch , Banner Links , Blessings , The Charges of the Gods , Crafts , Correspondences , Devotions , Dictionary , Goddess Months , Gods and Goddesses , Herbs , Invocations , Magickal Needs , Meditations , Metaphysical , Miscellanous Items , Oghams , Recipes , Redes and Laws , Rituals , Runes , Sitemap , Spells , Short Stories , Tarot , Text Links , Webrings , What is Wicca? , What Law Enforcment Agencies Need To Know About Witchcraft
Background Set Courtesy of