- The power shall not be used to bring harm, to injure or control others. But, if the need rises, the Power shall be used to protect your life and the lives of others.
- The Power is used only as need dictates.
- The Power can be used for your own gain, as long as by doing so you harm none.
- It is unwise to accept money for use of the Power, for it quickly controls its taker. Be not as those of other religions.
- Use not the Power for prideful gain, for such cheapenss the mysteries of Wicca and magic.
- Ever remember that the Power is the sacred gift of the Goddess and God, and should never be misused or abused.
And this is the Law of Power.
Childs Rede , Wiccan Rede , Witches' Creed , Witches' Rune , Law of Power , Magickal Principles , A New Wiccan Book of the Law , Autarchic Creed , Witch's Rede of Chilvary , Norse Rede of Honor , Magick Law , Ten Native American Commandments , The Kitchen Witch's Creed , Wiccan Adoration , The Do's and Don'ts of Witchcraft
A Letter From Mom And Dad , An Open Letter to a Witch , Banner Links , Blessings , The Charges of the Gods , Crafts , Correspondences , Devotions , Dictionary , Goddess Months , Gods and Goddesses , Herbs , Invocations , Magickal Needs , Meditations , Metaphysical , Miscellanous Items , Oghams , Recipes , Redes and Laws , Rituals , Runes , Sitemap , Spells , Short Stories , Tarot , Text Links , Webrings , What is Wicca? , What Law Enforcment Agencies Need To Know About Witchcraft
Background Set Courtesy of